quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2016

I will Dolce Vita







I remember being in Portugal - the day before flying to Italia - closed in my room listening to this in repeat for like 1 hour. "So I just packed my baggage... said goodbye to family and friends. And took the road to nowhere on my own." The lyrics were on point.
And I had never really listened to this song before.

Now... 9 months after, this came up. And it's so strange that I realized that I took this lyrics really to the heart and I'm even more gypsy now. I'm travelling alone a lot, taking illegal taxis and other stuff like that (and I will do something new very soon, just wait and see!). My mamma is always saying that I'm a little gypsy, always moving, always finding other places to call home. And I don't know exactly why but listening to this now made all my sadness of leaving Italia go away. Magical! It all makes so much sense now. <3 

And I could be here for hours talking about how Lady Gaga is half italian (like me now!) and how the songs "Born This Way" and "Donatella" gained a new meaning during my life here, but I'll leave it to another day. I just want you to stop a second and think about many things in our journey that are never happening out of nowhere.

"Sometimes a story has no end, 'cause I'm a wandering man' - he said to me."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário