quarta-feira, 20 de julho de 2016

Servizio Volontario - The will to go back!

in Trieste. 


I never saw this coming. My adventure in Italia is really full of surprises, even in the psychological/feelings/whatever way.

Two months ago I was literally crying about going back home. I was suffering about having to leave my Project. Then I decided to focus on what I still had to do here, because... carpe diem! 

And... in the last week something changed so much. It's not that I'm not loving my Project, because I am, even more than before!


Like... today we went to visit this amazing place with the kids. How can you not love this?


 But something has come to give me one extra strenght to move forward. This happened after I went one weekend alone to the AMAZING city of Trieste (coincidence?).

And of course I miss Home. I already had this will to go there to be with my family/friends. 

But this is something different. I really feel HAPPY to conclude my amazing journey here in Italia. I feel really EXCITED to pack my bags and go! I never thought this would be possible. FOR REAL! It is closure in its best, I guess!

If I would like to stay longer? Of course! If I will miss my Centro Educativo and those kids? More than any other thing in my life.  If I will return one day? That's for sure!

And one last thing I must say. Being the last one (from my group of volunteers) to go home is the best thing ever. It was hard to say arrivederci to every person that I've shared my life here in the last few months. And it happened in a week, day after day saying ciao ciao!

However... being the last one gives you that sense of liberty and peace, in the way that in your last weeks you no longer have to be saying goodbye to some friend almost every day.

The Servizio Volontario is many things, but now I discovered that it is really really really UNEXPECTED!

I'm living the most beautiful days of my life, when I thought I would be depressed forever in these last days.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário